xInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xInfinity Clan of L2Inc.eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Judgement Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuickStrike

QuickStrike

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Judgement Day Empty
PostSubject: Judgement Day   Judgement Day EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Aars and Donvito and Damage should know about this, I said it on L2Signs when we had a clan lol.

I know I'm quite still knew to the clan but there's clan members that don't socialize with the clan or don't talk in Clan Chat.

Kinda pointless to keep them around...?

Also, some of the active clan members do this whole...get online...go raiding right away without saying a word in clan chat or asking anyone to go raiding. Then they ask for help when they need something or want to kill a big raidboss like Valakas or Baium or Zaken or something, you know who you are. Oh, they might say one or two things within 3 hours Neutral.

Just so you people know...

Ignore: To refuse to pay attention to.

You claim you don't ignore? Think again.

You get a 1/100 chance to contact these people. They take off their clan chat or something, kinda defeats the purpose in being in a clan?

Unless they see it and ignore the person, then well, nice clan members we have.

Either way, Judgement Day. Anti-social, anti-chat, anti-help, these people need to go bye bye.

Swanny, you should look into it, I don't know all the people in the clan but I'm sure you can pick out a few that are like that.

As for the inactive people, I don't know how they are so I can't judge, but seriously, we need more active players, there's only like 10 max online every day maybe a bit more. Kinda hard to get more people when like a few only have invite privledges.

That's all I have so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Judgement Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xInfinity :: Aden :: General discussion-
Jump to: