xInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xInfinity Clan of L2Inc.eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ummm...huh?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
QuickStrike

QuickStrike

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Ummm...huh? Empty
PostSubject: Ummm...huh?   Ummm...huh? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:17 pm

I fail again
Back to top Go down
Divider
Admin
Admin
Divider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Ummm...huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm...huh?   Ummm...huh? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Well i cant say you are wrong because you are.. but as i have said before i think you take things way too seriusly...
There are times i login and they greet there are other times that i have to talk 10 min before i get an answer.
This is totaly depending on the persons activity at the moment for example if i am on pvp or raid and i need my hands on F buttons there is no way i could reply to anything.
But thats just my opinion.
About the privilage i think there are now 4 people that can invite including swanny.
Well i dont know if there was a time that non of those 4 were online but if it does so what?
We cant spend all our time in lineage...
I totaly agree with you about comfronting everyone that bugs you its the best way to setle things instade of crying to the leader or to anyone i couldnt agree with you more on that matter.
I also think that in this clan THERE IS clan behavior the only thing that kinda bugs me is that we need many more people in the clan wich we dont have but this is getting better by the day.. and if you consider that leaders usualy are waiting at newbie town spawn to recrut players we are doing preety good ourselfs without that..
Back to top Go down
http://www.xinfinity.tk
QuickStrike

QuickStrike

Ummm...huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm...huh?   Ummm...huh? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Swanny gave me invite privileges cause I guess she thought I was implying on me having it lol, I don't mind, I'm on alot so I can invite people now, which I have already today Very Happy a few people.

Wrong? I've busted people for purposely not responding, or leaving the clan out of clan events/activities. Yes, I understand some of them actually do have reasons, but some of them make them up to cover themselves, since most of the time we can't tell what they're doing on their computer Wink

I'm glad you agree with me about confronting.

I guess I could stand in the newbie zones and invite people to the academy, I'm making a few new chars myself for the academy...you guys should have told me about it when I first came onto L2InC cause I could have put my new chars in the academy to help out. Oh well, another day, another time.
Back to top Go down
Biatch

Biatch

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Ummm...huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm...huh?   Ummm...huh? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:50 am

iam not reading it but i saw some sentences........i cheer every1 how i fell...if my mood is bad i just say hi and then dont talk.....but mostly i say sup and trying to make a conversation Smile
Back to top Go down
Swanny
Swanny

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Ummm...huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm...huh?   Ummm...huh? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:36 am

Didnt we had this on Clan chat yesterday QuickStrike?
I will be honest now. The Clan is better then ever before we got a lot of very nice ppl in this Clan, we will grow up more and more. If i dont like 1 thing that is it that you are whining in Clan chat 24/7. I know you dont do that and bla bla imagine a new member joins tha clan and the 2nd thing hes reading is ,,the community in this clan sux,,. I would´nt even think about leaving the clan i would just do it. WE WILL NOT INVITE ACADEMY ,,RANDOM,, CHARS IN THE CLAN If i see that you invite such ppl in our clan then it was the last invite for anyone of you. If you are to lazy to spend 15 minutes a day to lvl 5 chars for the clan then u are wrong in Infinity. Im proud that we have member like:
EyeOfTheHawk, HotStufff, HardStylez, BlastBeat, ApoCalyptica, Detroid and many more sry if i forgot anyone that helped BonBon and me to create this Clan ONCE again on a new server. BonBon worked his ass off to lvl the Clan getting new member and getting his own gear together at the same time. Now we reached Clan lvl 10 and im proud to have so many member in Clan which helped me / us with all that. Now we can look forword in inviting good ppl getting an Ally and all those things. Some of you still think that it is as easy as on other servers but its really difficult to reach all this. Learn to be patient. When we reached all this we can look into those problems u are talking about. Talking in clan chat i mean come on wtf if someone doesnt wanna talk then he doesnt have to if hes helping us with other things.

Im so proud to have all of you in our Clan!!! We will get better and better thats all i can promise you.
So enjoy the time as long as im leader cause Bonny will be back very soon and we will change the leaderchip again. Wink
I dont think that BonBon and me will ever play together again ^^ got his reasons.
So lets stop all those whinings in here and say something positive.
btw did u ever say anything positive to any clan member quickstrike? ,,im nice to the ppl which are nice to me,, think about it.
-Swanny
Back to top Go down
Divider
Admin
Admin
Divider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Ummm...huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm...huh?   Ummm...huh? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 am

Swanny wrote:
Didnt we had this on Clan chat yesterday QuickStrike?
I will be honest now. The Clan is better then ever before we got a lot of very nice ppl in this Clan, we will grow up more and more. If i dont like 1 thing that is it that you are whining in Clan chat 24/7. I know you dont do that and bla bla imagine a new member joins tha clan and the 2nd thing hes reading is ,,the community in this clan sux,,. I would´nt even think about leaving the clan i would just do it. WE WILL NOT INVITE ACADEMY ,,RANDOM,, CHARS IN THE CLAN If i see that you invite such ppl in our clan then it was the last invite for anyone of you. If you are to lazy to spend 15 minutes a day to lvl 5 chars for the clan then u are wrong in Infinity. Im proud that we have member like:
EyeOfTheHawk, HotStufff, HardStylez, BlastBeat, ApoCalyptica, Detroid and many more sry if i forgot anyone that helped BonBon and me to create this Clan ONCE again on a new server. BonBon worked his ass off to lvl the Clan getting new member and getting his own gear together at the same time. Now we reached Clan lvl 10 and im proud to have so many member in Clan which helped me / us with all that. Now we can look forword in inviting good ppl getting an Ally and all those things. Some of you still think that it is as easy as on other servers but its really difficult to reach all this. Learn to be patient. When we reached all this we can look into those problems u are talking about. Talking in clan chat i mean come on wtf if someone doesnt wanna talk then he doesnt have to if hes helping us with other things.

Im so proud to have all of you in our Clan!!! We will get better and better thats all i can promise you.
So enjoy the time as long as im leader cause Bonny will be back very soon and we will change the leaderchip again. Wink
I dont think that BonBon and me will ever play together again ^^ got his reasons.
So lets stop all those whinings in here and say something positive.
btw did u ever say anything positive to any clan member quickstrike? ,,im nice to the ppl which are nice to me,, think about it.
-Swanny

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.xinfinity.tk
Swanny
Swanny

Number of posts : 80

Ummm...huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm...huh?   Ummm...huh? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:21 am

Thx Razz
Back to top Go down
QuickStrike

QuickStrike

Ummm...huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm...huh?   Ummm...huh? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:50 am

So, I complain, at least I actually say something TO THE CLAN, not just to you, or crying to someone else. I confront the people, sorry I don't pussy out like the rest.
Back to top Go down
QuickStrike

QuickStrike

Ummm...huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm...huh?   Ummm...huh? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:51 am

But since you're encouraging me to leave...I'll do so.
Back to top Go down
HardStylez

HardStylez

Number of posts : 110

Ummm...huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm...huh?   Ummm...huh? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:59 am

well thats not the best way to do it quick...
that aint good if you listen what other ppl wants from you ya know... you should ALLWAYS do exactly the opposite of that they want you to do... Wink SPAM THIZ FORUM!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ummm...huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ummm...huh?   Ummm...huh? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ummm...huh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xInfinity :: Aden :: General discussion-
Jump to: