xInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xInfinity Clan of L2Inc.eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Divider
Admin
Admin
Divider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-09

From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2. Empty
PostSubject: From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2.   From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:25 pm

I would like to analyse this class from my personal experiance and ofcurce my point of view since this is the class i know best and the only one i always use as a base.
My first introduction with gladiator classes started at BnB C1 a server x4 in Greece.
There was not much to see of that class then.. it was weak.. of my experiance were very little but after that i moved to C3
and thats a chronicle i could say somethings...
The dagger empire! dont know how things were on outer greece servers but in greece servers daggers was not just oped they were godlike! they could pierce any p.def without a significant loss of dmg. For example a tank without UD took 1000 dmg backstab, with UD the tank took dmg of 950.
Gladiators strugle to survive daggers! the only way we could kill a dagger is only if the gladiator were maxed out with full buffs wich was imposible on x7 servers i used to play.. and right before we all dual masters lose hope C4 came out of nowehre and something was added...
Sonic Rage!! maybe the smartest move NCsoft ever did on a class moddification! We now could cauz damage to opponents and charge our selfs up! the Duelist was born! and yes it made a huge difference even though 7 charges max 1 skill all gone..
But still daggers could pwn us gladiators they havent been nerfed one bit..Time passed without strugling to kill a dagger with not good ressults!
And then Oath of Blood came..and now it was our time!
gladiator skills could be used with same effect with less charges and also have possibility to critical!
The duelist era was at last arrived! Daggers just could not stand infront of a duelist those little adjustments added gladiators to the pinacle of the Pvp classes. On 1 vs 1 gladiator is by far one of the best close range fighters if the one that controls him feels the character!
And just when we thought gladiators couldnt get any better out of nowhere with only 3 months delay Interlude apeared before we even learned all about C5
And yes it was the OMG at 1st! Sonic move sonic barrier?
O i mean come on! those 2 skills covered the weaknesses of duelist wich is speed and defence because if anyone told you that duelists have lots of def and they are tanks you are wrong! the have the same p.def any other class will have with heavy armor maybe less! so with speed reaching 200+ when full buffed and immortality for 10 seconds is just pointless to try explain what happened!Razz
When i first saw kamaels i was against them! i thought they will unbalance l2 because an entire chronicle was based on them the natural thought was that they will be overpowered like shit wich didnt happend after all..
But we got an 8th charge in our count! No much of a difference but still helpfull.. since C5 we could pwn many classes so all good.
Hellbound.. thats an era i dont have any experiance with and ill leave it out for now..
Gracia part 1 same as hellbound.
And now to Part 2 gracia!
Omg weapon blockade? a disarm on gladiator? this is a dream come true! now i can say with much comfidence that a duelist that knows how to use his skills and every aspect of his arsenal is just an unstopable killing machine!
We only wait now for the next update and crossing our fingers that NCsoft will bring us a Sonic Stun or Sonic Shock skill that stuns the enemy from a range! damn this would pwn!
My experiance so far tought me that that since C4 gladiators needed much atk speed and a lot of vampiric.
But after that atk speed was of second importance.
I can recal at c4 i've reached 1176 attack speed fully buffed with the almost unknown buff then prophecy of fire wich was insane for x7 server
But after that gladiators needed HP and P.atk not so much atk speed.
And this is a common mistake gladiators usualy do.
They relly on their critical rate
In this class only if you use skills you can kill people even use your 2 splash dmg skills wich only take energy stones instade of charges and does some fair dmg.
If the gladiator is to critical on his skills he needs P.atk. More p.atk more skill critical.
Critical rate is designed for normal attacks on this class and this is an info came from official hero gladiator and after putting it to the test it was true after all.
Also Hp and Cp must be at maximum they could possible be without that mean to decrease anything else to maximum.
A full lvl glady (85) with proper equipment and buffs should have AT LEAST 7k CP and 14k HP
anything less than that is a failure.
My build at the moment is HP/Str.
Wich is what i recomend on most gladiators with low enchanted armors and jewels.
If you cant decrease the dmg you take because your luck sucks at least increase the hits you can recive!
Well i really dont know why i made this topic.. you could say i felt like it and just go with the flow..
And this is an open invitation to anyone about 2 things.

1) Any information about gladiators builds items etc or whatever just pm me if you trust me opinion on this class i will be more than happy to share some secrets

2) Anyone that thinks that gladiators are still metalic buckets with legs and can take on one without much effort this is an open invitation come and try it!Razz

Cheers ! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xinfinity.tk
Divider
Admin
Admin
Divider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2.   From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Holly shit that was long! didnt noticed it! and sry double posting too lazy to edit haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.xinfinity.tk
QuickStrike

QuickStrike

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2.   From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:51 pm

I wanna learn how to be a good duelist Very Happy Quick's base is a Duelist, I think they're neat.
Back to top Go down
HardStylez

HardStylez

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2.   From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:40 am

lol i dont wanna read this divider!! make it short next time please Razz

ahh its just too damn early to read in english now *drooling over the keyboard with a coffe in my hand*

and BTW *S*P*A*M*!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2.   From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2. Empty

Back to top Go down

From Gladiator to Duelist and from duelist to Gracia pt2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xInfinity :: Aden :: General discussion-
Jump to: