xInfinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xInfinity Clan of L2Inc.eu

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Divider
Admin
Admin
Divider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info] Empty
PostSubject: PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info]   PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:34 am

Hello everyone and thanks for takin the time to visit our forum.

The main idea of this section of the forum is to organise mass pvp "events" for our clan members and alliances ofcurce.
Those challenges can work in 4 ways.

1) Mass random pvp/Pk with anyone just arange parties and scout the continent for possible targets.

2) Mass specific Pvp/Pk with a clan or ally that has or hasnt been wared. Track em down kick their ass!

3) PvP alliance (Party Vs Party) our own members fighting each other just for fun!Razz

4) This one is my favorite one:) since we all play in a pvp server is only natural for all of us to love that purple colour on our name every once in a while.. so for the 4th way to work we need the cooperation of another clan/ally.
What i mean is to set a date or time or what ever with the opposite clan through this site and in that date we meet to some battleground we all have chosen and kick the living shit out of each other.
Instade of wasting time on Talking Island getting ganged up all the time i think the last one is by far better for pvp that actualy will pay off and give some fun:)

If a 5th comes up ill update this current topic. Feel free to reply any ideas regarding pvp/pks we wll take them seriusly
thanks for your time:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xinfinity.tk
HotStufff

HotStufff

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info]   PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:56 am

I see were your going with this and i must say its a very good idea ( especially 4) ^^
Back to top Go down
Jonahh

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info]   PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:09 am

would be nice with some pvp practise, if we could round up 2 partys it would be great opurtunity for us to sharpen our pvp skills, i will watch and give comment only though and tell u how to kill a soul hound the best way, becuse either team with me on will be op Smile

/Jonahh
Back to top Go down
Divider
Admin
Admin
Divider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info]   PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:34 am

Jonahh wrote:
would be nice with some pvp practise, if we could round up 2 partys it would be great opurtunity for us to sharpen our pvp skills, i will watch and give comment only though and tell u how to kill a soul hound the best way, becuse either team with me on will be op Smile

/Jonahh

haha not if i make my equipment higher haha:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.xinfinity.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info]   PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info] Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP/Pk Challenge How to [Info]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xInfinity :: Gludio :: PvP/PK Challenge-
Jump to: